Monday, July 6, 2009

San D. Part 2...Sea World

Sea World!!! Oh my soooo many creatures...well duh...LOL. I've never been to Sea World before, so it was a great experience!
I'm just showing some pictures and giving synopsis' of a very long fun day!

That's me (LOL) touching a star fish! It's very hard, kinda like a rock. And there where signs everywhere saying don't take the star fish out of the water...duh...they need to breath under water! LOL


This is probably Shamu #82 or something...LOL He's doing tricks swimming around.


Electric Eels!! Crazy....


A manaray...see my flash to the left... I was so afraid that I was going to blind all of them.

I was able to feed the manaray...it's like a slimmy rubber vaccum sucking the piece of fish (bleh) off your hand!
We saw a show and it was a great one. Circus del Mar or something. These guys are crazy...while doing their routines the stage was moving up and down.

So I think he needs his teeth brushed!!!?


I could fit in this mouth of a shark from about some millions of years ago...

OOOOOO...DuNu DuNu...LOL

Hahaha, the Polar bear ate peanut butter and apples off the window...so cool!



Oh, Baby Baluga! Interesting looking animal.

Manatees...enough said!



AND MY FAVORITE!

The Pink Flamingo! So pretty.

My new friends and I....I love it!

Soooooo many of them!

I took soooo many pictures that my camera was full by the end of the night. I'll just post pictures hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon

Brandon
16X20 Acrylic

Marlene

Marlene
16X20 Acrylic

Alex

Alex
16X20 Acrylic

Brittanie

Brittanie
16X20 Acrylic

Dwayne

Dwayne
16X20 Acrylic

Jordan

Jordan
16X20 Acrylic

Megan

Megan
16X20 Acrylic

Richard

Richard
16X20 Acrylic

Tiffany

Tiffany
16X20 Acrylic

Steven

Steven
16X20 Acrylic

Brenda

Brenda
16X20 Acrylic

Melanie

Melanie
16X20 Acrylic