Tuesday, August 25, 2009

San Diego Part 3.

Sorry, sorry for the delay...I haven't been able to blog so here we go Part 3.


So I had to take a picture of this crazy monkey at the San Diego's Wild Animal Park, he was ferocious that day....screeching and hollering. He needs a nap!


After that crazy monkey, we went on a park tour, Journey into Africa, showing the numerous animals in the park vacinity.
The Rhino! I believed the tour guide said it was the male, thus why he's laying there by himself...I think because there was a baby boy rhino with its mother. You know how Alfa males get or whatnot!
Decided to take a picture of myself on the bus, LOL.
The park had some Wallabees (forgive my spelling), some crazy birds, Zebras...and Giraffes. I'm so vertically challenge that I just love Giraffes, but only their height!


After our tour, we started to walk to our next activity, we got to see Lions, but they were snoozing in the shade because we felt that we were in hell's kitchen(that's hot!).


And, and, and ELEPHANTS! There even was a baby elephant in the back!


Too much fun with the Elephants!

Hehehe, Me again! Along our hot trail we stopped at some misters (that I have no pic of lol) behind a fan that would hit you in hopes of helping you cool off.
Dino Mountian was a new exhibit that opened at the park. We took the girls and saw all the "real" mechanical dinosaurs!
Yea, Leah is getting eaten....no one tried to help LOL.
Yep, thats my new friend Spike and I. Looks like he wants more than just saying hi...he wants dinner!
If you know me at all...I take random shots.
This is Bob the T-Rex....he roared really loud that it scared Alex.
I think Bob also wants to eat me....He and Spike have a conspiracy going.
After Dino Mountain, we were able to see the new baby cheetahs in their little incubator sort of thing.
And this is the funniest part of the day, at least for me! Feeding these crazy birds!
Leah had helped Alex feed the birds.
So about two seconds before I snapped this picture, a bird flew onto Kylee's making her freak out and start crying. I know it's not too funny, but her face was just hillarious...then the bird freaked out jumping onto Leah's arm and left a present for Leah...

After Kylee's incident...not but five minutes later, Leah was helping Alex again with her food cup that 4-5 birds came swarming around Alex, and again two seconds before I snapped this picture. Getting Alex's shocked and scared face!

This is my hand compared to that of a male Gorilla.

Ok, its hard to see, but I swear there is a gorilla in that cave...

And it wouldn't be a wild animal park without my favorite animal in the entire world....the flamingo! Her name is Victoria ;)

Ok, there was this huge life size bronze cast of a Rhino, so I wanted to tell him, his name is John, all about my day at the park. LOL.

John wanted a picture together, for keep sakes. So we took one, he was nice.

Alrighty, that was a fun, tiring, hot, hot, hot, amazing, fullfilling, did I mention hot day at San Diego's Wild Animal Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon

Brandon
16X20 Acrylic

Marlene

Marlene
16X20 Acrylic

Alex

Alex
16X20 Acrylic

Brittanie

Brittanie
16X20 Acrylic

Dwayne

Dwayne
16X20 Acrylic

Jordan

Jordan
16X20 Acrylic

Megan

Megan
16X20 Acrylic

Richard

Richard
16X20 Acrylic

Tiffany

Tiffany
16X20 Acrylic

Steven

Steven
16X20 Acrylic

Brenda

Brenda
16X20 Acrylic

Melanie

Melanie
16X20 Acrylic